Want to do proper B2B marketing? Forget Facebook and Twitter. LinkedIn is THE place to do it.
Amy Schmittauer of Savvy Sexy Social, in her latest episode of Social Thursday,
[three_fourth] shares her expert insight on using LinkedIn for your B2B marketing. Here are top 5 advantages of LinkedIn marketing. Check ’em out:
To recap, here’s why Amy thinks LinkedIn B2B marketing rocks:
- LinkedIn is the hangout place for business people. So, it’s obviously great for B2B or job hunt.
- LinkedIn publisher program: Be the expert in your niche – write content and drive traffic/raise awareness to your business website.
- Get involved in groups – learn new things, provide what people need and help solving people’s problems.
- Be the top influencer in LinkedIn Groups: Actively participate in discussions and you will eventually reach the Top Contributor status. Your “Top Contributor” tag under your name gives a boost to your – and your business’ – credibility.
- LinkedIn’s Who have viewed your profile section will give you an idea of who’s interested in your profile, in what you are doing? Start connecting from there – do a Skype talk, send messages,…
Sounds like a great place for raising brand awareness and attracting business leads, don’t you think?