If there is one thing that business owners often overlook is the maintenance of their website. Though a tedious task, maintaining a website is important if you want to garner benefits like improve ranking and increase traffic. Moreover, a well-maintained website will also help boost your brand’s visibility, which is essential if you want to improve your conversion rate.
Additionally, from the perspective of site’s functionality and performance, a well-maintained site will ensure easy accessibility and smooth navigation for both visitors as well as search engines. Thus, if you have not been doing much, with regards to maintaining your website, then it’s high time that you start on this task right away!
WordPress website maintenance includes many daily, weekly and monthly routines and accomplishing each of them is important in order to optimize your site. Hence, to get you started, here is an infographic that provides you with 50+ useful website maintenance tips.
This infographic has covered all the essential aspects of maintaining a WordPress website and will help you stay ahead of your competitors. Further, here are few website maintenance tasks that you should begin with right now;
- Take a backup of your entire website as well as the database files.
- Update your WordPress website to the latest version.
- Delete unnecessary WordPress plugins, themes and widgets. Likewise, update all WordPress plugins, themes and widgets on your site.
- Check your site’s compatibility with different devices and browsing platforms.
- Regularly check your site’s contact form and email opt-in form.
- Monitor your site’s security for malware, virus and other security loopholes.
- Clear Trash and delete unnecessary Media files.
- Clear Spam Comments.
- Update your site’s Content.
- Optimize your site’s images and other media files.
- Check your site’s download links, social media links, affiliate links etc.
- Review your site’s on-page SEO elements.
- Keep an eye on your web hosting resources.
These tried and tested methods will help tighten up your site’s security and improve your site’s page speed and download time. Furthermore, by systematically following these website maintenance tasks on a regular basis, you will ensure that your site works smoothly and is optimal at all times.
So, check out the below-mentioned infographic now to learn about other website maintenance tips and implement them right away on your website in order to enhance your site’s performance.
WordPress Website Maintenance Checklist (Infographic) – 50+ Essential Tips & Practices by the team at bigrockcoupon.in