Successful entrepreneurs are making millions, not because they are holding a fancy college degree or being blessed with entrepreneurial gen; they are making their millions because they get out of their comfort zone and actually get things done.
Dreaming of becoming rich or becoming successful won’t do you a thing, unless you are working hard and smart in turning that dream into reality. In this post I want to share you the secrets to success of 5 young entrepreneurs: Jack Delosa, Priyanka Rao, Lorraine Murphy, Jane Lu and Ben Carroll.
These young entrepreneurs are outstanding:
- Jack Delosa is the founder of The Entourage, Australia largest community of entrepreneurs and he owns four businesses.
- Priyanka Rao makes her first million in 7 months with her startup Luxmy Furniture.
- Lorraine Murphy founded The Remarkable Group, a marketing/communication agency making $185K/month
- Jane Lu founded Show Pony, an online fashion shopping website makes $300K/month
- Ben Carroll founded Velflex, a specialist company in heat transfer tech.
They share their secret to success here – a must-watch video for those who want to start a business be successful with your entrepreneurial journey:
Plenty of insights here – from hiring, making sure customers to pay you, and listening to your customers/market.
What lessons do you learn from the talk?