Videos help conversions folks. They guide potential customers to make more informed decisions before they decide to toss their money down for your product or service, instead of that offered by your competitor.
If you’re on the fence about production costs versus ROI, check out the following quick infographic video:
The video has a virtual smorgasbord of reasons why videos help drive sales.
Here’s a few takeaway stats from the vid:
- Average users spend 88% more time on a website with video.
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in making a purchase.
- Video has a lifespan of 4 years (Hmmm, did not know digital property had an official shelf life — I presumed they did, but didn’t know the actual numbers).
Here’s a couple big ones for the B2B folks out there:
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
- 65% of senior executives have visited a company website after watching a video.
If you don’t have any sales and branding videos up yet — what’s holding you back?