A trusted web hosting is one of the essential requirements to get your website up and running in the online world. Without a good quality hosting to back up your website, all your hard work of building a website, writing content, doing SEO and investing in Social Media campaigns can go down the drain. As such, one needs to do a complete research on the various hosting options that are available before moving forward and purchasing a hosting for their website.
However, choosing the best hosting service provider for your website is easier said than done. Apart from discerning which type of hosting is best for your website – Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting or Dedicated server. There’s also managed hosting, which can really change the way your website operates for the better, try researching into it a little bit more. One also needs to check other requirements including the average uptime provided, renewal charges, basic and essential software offered, timely maintenance and repair of the server, customer support etc.
Thus, with all of these factors to take into consideration, making a mistake while selecting a hosting provider is quite common, especially if you are a beginner. As such, here is an infographic that has listed the 21 warning signs that indicate you have chosen a poor quality web host and why you need to switch to another hosting provider immediately.
To highlight some of the warning signs, listed below are a few signs that you need to look out for;
- Frequent Unplanned Downtime – this could hurt your siteís conversion rate, affecting your siteís overall ROI.
- Inadequate Storage and Database Space – this limits your ability to install new software which is essential to run a successful business.
- Inadequate Bandwidth – this affects your siteís page load speed and performance.
- Lack of Essential Security Features – inability to provide robust security features can lead to issues like hacking, virus, spam and other security threats.
- Inefficient Customer Support – a good quality support is extremely important and failure to provide this is another major warning sign.
- Lack of Control Panel (cPanel) – as a tool that helps you to manage your entire site and helps you to keep an eye on your siteís hosting resources, this is one of the essential features that all hosting provider should offer.
If you have noticed these signs then it is high time you should ditch your hosting provider right away and look for another hosting service provider. Thus, take a look at the infographic below and for more information check out this full hosting warning signs guide now!
21 Warnings That Indicate It’s Time to (Switch) Your Web Hosting Right Away[Infographic] by the team at hostgatorcouponcode.in