What’s in a name? In a business, it means a lot. Pick the wrong one, your business will get stuck to it for a lifetime – or at least until you rename and rebrand your business, which are challenging and risky tasks.
So, before you actually launch your business, you need to come up with the best name you can possible give.
This video can shed some light for you:
To recap, here are some tips on how to name your business:
- Partner with an expert – they often know what you don’t know, such as trademark laws.
- Your name should communicate your business.
- Choose your name that appeal to your target market.
- Stick to short, simple and memorable name.
- Check whether your name is trademarked or not.
So, what’s your tip on business naming?