If you want to learn more about media business, investing and marketing trends, you should look no further than Gary Vaynerchuk. I’m a fan of his and his advice is really one, even two steps ahead of the trends you see right now.
I would like to recommend you to watch the Q&A video Gary is doing with the Lamp Post Group in Chattanooga, TN. Some questions are not relevant to business/marketing, but most of them do. The video is 46 minutes long, but the insights offered by Mr. Vaynerchuk well worth your time.
But no worries – here’s the quick recap to save you time – Gary Vaynerchuk sez…
- Instagram is cool, but you MUST be on Pinterest. Gary V. highly recommend Pinterest.
- How to know what’s the best app for your business: Look at the Top app list on app stores and try things out. There’s no better way.
- Want to avoid business failure? Stop trying to do too many things at once; focus on one or two business ventures, and don’t stuck yourself in the operational.
- If you want something to happen within your business, start working on it. Wanting to happen doesn’t automatically mean that things will happen.
- Everybody should become a media company – that’s the wave of the future.
- The best way to sell is to listen, teach and provide value.
- Here’s a suggestion for your next email to be sent to your list: “What can I do for you?” Gary guarantees you will get more open rate, plus insight from your audience.
- The day of successfully pushing ads that bring no value to customers is over.
- Gary Vee recommends learning more about “Facebook dark posts” – it’s the future of marketing. You no longer need to drive people to “Like” your FB fan page anymore.
If you want more insights, here’s the video for you: